- 6 weeks virtual facilitated classroom
- 12 weeks work experience/training
- 1:1 support from Job Developers and Employment Counselors
- Job search skills & support
- Specialized workshops
- Short term training and certificates
- Training wage provided
- Women with disabilities (self-identified)
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Living on Vancouver Island, in Powell River or the South Gulf Islands
- Not a full-time student
- Not currently participating in another provincial or federal labour market program
Upcoming Start Dates
August 2nd, 2022
Apply now below!
How to Apply
Please follow the instructions below:
Submit the eligibility & application form
We’ll be in touch to discuss your application and the next steps!
Submit registration paperwork when instructed
Submit your program registration paperwork using the form below! You’ll be directed when to do so by a RiseUp Team Member.
Questions? Contact us!
8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday-Friday
This project is delivered by ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd.